Terms of Service Agreement
By using BBOX, the businesbox.com web site and the BBOX apps ("Service"), all services of BBOX PAYMENT SOLUTIONS Ltd. (“BBOX”), you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
BBOX reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service at their discretion. Any new features shall be subject to the most current Terms of Service. Continued use of Service after any such changes imply your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: https://businesbox.com/terms/. Violation of any of the terms listed below will result in the immediate termination of your Service account.
- Accounts registered by automated methods are not permitted and will be deleted immediately without notice.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other pertinent information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. BBOX cannot and will not be liable for any loss of information or security breaches that result from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are hereby considered fully responsible for all content posted and any and all activity that occurs under your account, even when certain content is posted by others who have access under your account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal activities. You must not, throughout your use of the Service, violate any applicable laws in your jurisdiction, and this is including but not limited to copyright laws.
Payments and refunds
- A valid credit card number is required during sign up for paying accounts.
- The Service bills in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service or downgrades. We will not make any exceptions, however extreme the circumstance.
- All fees exclude any taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
- Your account subscription fees will be charged in EUR. Services will be delivered immediately upon successful payment of fees.
- You will be billed in advance the amount due for each month based on your usage. Our current pricing is available at http://businesbox.com/en/prices/.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your account has been properly cancelled. An arbitrary email requesting an account to be cancelled is not considered definitive. You can cancel your account at any time by selecting the billing tab in the settings section.
- All of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service should you initiate cancellation. This information is irretrievable once deleted.
- Your cancellation will be effective immediately once initiated. You will not be charged again from that point forth.
- BBOX has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service for any reason at any time. BBOX, in their sole discretion, reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- BBOX reserves the right at any time, with or without notice, to modify or discontinue the Service, temporarily or permanently.
- BBOX reserves the right to change the prices of any and all services upon 30 days notice.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is available via email or phone.
- You acknowledge and understand that BBOX uses third party vendors to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- BBOX does not guarantee in any capacity that the service will meet your specific needs.
- BBOX does not guarantee that the service will be uninterrupted, secure or error-free, that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be definitively accurate or reliable at all times.
- BBOX cannot guarantee that any errors in the Service will be corrected at any time.
- You hereby and explicity understand and agree that BBOX is not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including (but not restricted to) damages for loss of profits, data or other intangibles, by means of the use or the inability to use the service, unauthorized access to your data, or any other matter relating directly to the Service.
Copyright and license
- Unless with explicit permission from Invoiced, you agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service.
- You must not modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or Invoiced.
- We may remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are violating the terms of service, including but not limited to content deemed unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, explicitly obscene, generally objectionable or violating any party’s intellectual property.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any BBOX employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination and potential criminal charges.
- You must not transmit any worms, viruses or any other code of a destructive and furtive nature.
- You expressly understand and agree that BBOX shall not be liable for any payments and monetary transactions that occur through your use of the Service. You expressly understand and agree that all payments and monetary transactions are handled by the 3rd party payment platforms the Service uses: PayPal (https://paypal.com). You agree BBOX shall not be liable for any issues regarding financial and monetary transactions between you and any other party.
- The failure of BBOX to aggressively enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not be construed as a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service outlines the entire agreement between you and BBOX and supersedes any prior agreements between you and Invoiced including prior iterations of the Terms of Service.